22.7.11

Sustainable Living Meets Health...actually they've been friends all along.

Greetings from the Great Salt Lake! Wanted to let y'all know that I (Swix Morgan) have been writing a fun (and somewhat informative) blog for the physical therapy clinic that I worked at in Portland. It ties together sustainable ideas and health, often including stretches or exercises for sustainable activities! If you're keen to check it out, follow this link:


(don't worry I'll bring humility back in the next sentence)

or you can go to Therapeutic Associates' web page for downtown Portland clinic and click on the Where In the States Is Morgan icon.

Thus far, I've written three blogs:

#1 Sustaining Your Body and Your Garden

#2 Get On The Bus Gus!

#3 Commute By Bike: Tips to Get You Rolling

I'm currently sitting at Coffee Noir in SLC working on numero quatro... as a tease, the topic is food!

Hope you're enjoying the summer and making smart choices! ...and watching fun, enjoyable, education videos on this really cool website I've heard about... OK, really the humility is on its way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment